Client Service Commitment
Achieving and maintaining the status of a highly respected real estate company in the Southeast Queens market area is a direct result of our outstanding service to all our clients and customers.
We will continue to enhance our reputation by not only meeting the consumer's expectations but by exceeding these expectations at every opportunity.
In assuming the responsibility for the successful marketing of your property I am committed to the performance of the following services:
- Diligently and accurately compile data for the evaluation of your property.
- Explain and assist you in understanding the significance of this data.
- Counsel you on how to determine the pricing of your property based on your objectives and current market conditions.
- Develop and provide you with a detailed Marketing Plan that is specific to your property.
- Counsel you on enhancements and/or changes that will improve the sales potential of your property.
- Provide you with a Pricing Review Schedule.
- Assist you in evaluating the market response to your pricing.
- Pre-qualify all potential buyers.
- Explain the transaction process and procedures to you as and when they occur.
- Immediately inform you of all written offers and assist you in any decision making process.
- Assist in negotations as per your instructions.
- Monitor and keep you advised on the progress of events from contract to closing.
The Client Service Commitment applies to an Exclusive Right to Sell Agreement of not less than 180 days. If any terms or conditions contained herein are prohibited by local law, they shall be considered severed from this commitment and of no force or effect. In the event of any breach under the terms of this Client Service Commitment, the seller (as a sole and exclusive remedy) may terminate the exclusive right to sell agreement provided that Richard Gibbs Realty (a) is given ten business days (10) written notice of the reason for termination and (b) that the reason provided is substantiated and relevant and (c) is given an opportunity to cure the default during the notice period.
Licensed Real Estate Agent
All this for only 3%
SAVING YOU THOUSANDS